There are many things to think about when people come a point in their lives where it’s helpful to downsize.
- Leaving a much loved larger home
- The emotional and financial pressure of staging that home for sale
- Finding a new home that meets the needs of older individuals
- Learning to live with less space
- Having to part with cherished items
- Moving away from friends, family, and a familiar neighborhood
- Coming to terms with the fact that the move may be age related
The cumulative emotional impact of all these factors is not to be underestimated. They are critical elements to which family members, and real estate agents must apply an understanding and caring approach.
We are well qualified to help clients with every facet of the transaction, from staging, to listing, to closing, we will be there with you. We understand, and we care.
I am a certified National Association of Realtors, SRES. A designation that means I specialize with clients who are 60+. My exceptional reviews from clients whom I have helped through this challenging transition, and my ability to relate to their needs are available by clicking on this link to our reviews.
May we help you, or a family member? Call us: 504-579-4717