Finding The Right Agent
- The importance of this decision is easily overlooked.
- Understandable, but not a great idea…because an agent must, above all, know what they are doing, and be the right fit for your needs.
- What’s the answer? Interview multiple agents, or get an agent referral from another satisfied client. Please take a look at our testimonials.
- We will show you exactly what we will do for you. We provide a customized program that addresses your house, and your needs.
- Hiring the right agent makes all the difference, and maximizes the results.
- We are proactive problem solvers…… for the benefit of you, or any extended family member.
- Important! When you first speak with an agent you are only a customer. Agents can only do a limited range of things for you, plus, they are not bound by confidentiality.
- Until you become a client you are advised not to say anything you don’t wish repeated.
- Agent/client relationships needs to be fully explained, and there’s a State form that needs to be completed before your agent can provide you with advice, counsel, and confidentiality.
- Are you a Customer or a Client? To find out more…call us. 504-579-4717
- In addition to our established clients, we specialize in serving the A-Z needs of all Buyers & Sellers, International Clients, 55+ Clients, First Time Buyers, and Military personnel.
O’Malley & Associates
Middleton & Wanda O’Malley
Coldwell Banker TEC
4500 Magazine St.
New Orleans, LA 70115