- The ambiance of an architectural museum, with the comforts of a modern home, all in a perfect location, location, location.
- Situated in a Lower Garden District neighborhood with the most beautiful architecture in all of New Orleans. Sit on your private porch and take in the beauty.
- Just a quick stroll to St. Charles Ave. or Magazine St. with streetcars, restaurants, and boutique shopping.
- An enchanting, historically important home to two former New Orleans Mayors; converted in 2004 to four condominium units.
- Unit #1 has 1750+ sq ft of tasteful living space.
- Beautiful living & dining rooms feature 14 ft ceilings, gorgeous chandeliers, and floor to ceiling windows for direct access to your private front porch!
- The upstairs also has a generous sized half bath.
- Spectacular 150+ year old wood floors, original doors, transoms, marble fireplace mantles, and loads of light!
- There’s a well equipped contemporary kitchen with granite & stainless appliances to prepare your favorite meals.
- Two comfy lower level bedrooms with walk-in closets, normal ceiling height, nicely renovated baths.
- The lower level also features a full-sized laundry, and access to a large lockable storage room, and your enclosed garage parking. (room for another car on the pad outside)
- There’s a beautiful, walled, common courtyard with fountain, grille, and seating that can be reserved for parties.
- And your pet (59 lbs max) is welcome.
- This truly special home with over 150 years of New Orleans charm is a truly distinctive offering. A very special home.
- $429,500. Sold!