2006 – Present: Realtor. National Association of Realtors Ratings: SRES (55+) Senior Real Estate Specialist, Accredited Buyers Representative, Green Certified Agent, Graduate Realtor Institute. One of the top agents in LA, MS, AL. NOMAR Gold award winner. References on request.
- Specialties: Residential Buyers and Sellers of all ages, 55+ Clients in transition, Historic, Commercial, Relocation, Investment, and Renovation.
- Focusing on Uptown, Garden District, French Quarter, Warehouse District, University/Carrollton, Mid-City Marigny, Bywater, New Bywater, Holy Cross, Central City, Treme. Clients benefit from my significant and successful sales and marketing experience, deep knowledge of the city, accurate valuation of property, and a friendly and loyal working relationship.
- 1986 – 2006 Founder/Owner of a nationally recognized Sales & Marketing company covering the six New England States, and New York Metro. Sold to employees Jan. 2006.
- 1982 – 1986 Sales Rep for a sales & marketing agency in New England.
- 1969 – 1981 Air Traffic Controller. Air Traffic facilities in Los Angles Basin, Boston, MA, and the FAA Academy as an Air Traffic Control Instructor.
- 1978 – Present Professional Radio & TV voice talent.
- Community volunteer work balances my professional life. Board Chairman, NOYEC (New Orleans Youth Education Center), Board member New Orleans Friends of Music. Past Board member Boys & Girls Club. Five year volunteer radio DJ for community radio WWOZ. Member of the PRC, The Historic New Orleans Collection, The New Orleans Museum of Art, The Ogden Museum of Southern Art, Louisiana Philharmonic season ticket holder.
- The blessing of living and working in New Orleans is deeply appreciated.
Middleton O’Malley, Realtor
SRES (55+ Specialist), GREEN (Sustainable Building Practices),
(Accredited Buyers Rep), GRI
(Graduate Realtor Institute)
Licensed in Louisiana & Maine USA
Coldwell Banker, TEC Realtors
4500 Magazine St., Suite 2
New Orleans, LA 70115